Do you need to sell your home?

Do you need to sell your home?

See our list of services under My Clients tab. These include:

  • When buying in another city - We give you peace of mind by referring another professional agent with credentials and proven production levels.    
  • We work with many relocation companies - If you want to refer us to them or give us their name and phone number, we are happy to contact them to complete the referral documents. 

Remember, you don’t have to use the real estate broker the relocation company offers you. Your best option is to find the most expert agent in the area where your home is located. Relocation companies will usually agree to your choice as long as the real estate broker follows their guidelines.

Contact Information

Photo of Rita Sterrett Real Estate
Rita Sterrett
9393 W 110th ST, Suite 170
Overland Park KS 66210
C: 913-226-9393
O: 913-851-9595